Math: Dreambox use your lunch number for username and password and our class code is 82003
- NEW: Greek architecture
- Wind Cars
- Design a MAZE STEM
- Easter Peeps
- Marshmallow STEM
- Pot of Gold Bridge STEM
Social Studies + Art
- GREECE: Greek Gods and Goddesses
- GREECE: Greek Olympics
- GREECE: Hercules clip about vases
- GREECE: Greek vase template — design our own vase! If archaeologists found your vase, what would your drawings say about you?
- JAPAN: The Tongue-Cut Sparrow read-aloud
- JAPAN: Tokyo PPT
- JAPAN: Mount Fuji video
- JAPAN: Suki’s Kimono read-aloud
- JAPAN: Make a koi fish
- JAPAN: Make some origami
- JAPAN: Take a tour!
- INDIA: Once a Mouse read-aloud
- INDIA: Rangoli coloring pages
- INDIA: Going to school
- INDIA: virtual field trip of Taj Mahal
- CHINA: Paper lanterns: Chinese lantern how-to
- CHINA: Lon Po Po read-aloud
- SOUTH AMERICA: Great Kapoke Tree read-aloud
- SOUTH AMERICA: Rain Forest Birds art project
Writing: write me a letter on paper and have your parent text me a picture of it. I’ll write you back!
Einstein Club: April Challenge: The Chinese were incredible inventors! What can you invent?
Service is Contagious Challenge